5 Things about Social Media Marketing You’ve Been Doing Wrong
Using social media as a marketing strategy is a very innovative one. A large number of people spent countless hours on their phones or computers, logged in to social media, so what better way to push goods and services into a potential market by using social media as a tool. This has however not been successful for a lot of people for a simple reason; they are doing it all wrong.
- You need an insane amount of followers for a successful social media marketing strategy: A growing number of followers do seem to indicate that people like what they are seeing, so it’s easy to get carried away and base all your social media marketing strategy on the number of followers on your social media platform. This is wrong as quality will always preside over quantity; it is advisable to focus more on providing content with value, increasing the flow of traffic on your page as well as mapping out ways to get a higher social engagement
- There is need to pay someone to be seen on social media: This method is becoming increasingly common in the social media market as people want to be seen by followers, so as to showcase their brand and sell their products. This is not necessary as having better content will improve visibility; this means reducing the number of posts and posting those that get the most likes.
- Casting a wider net is important in improving social media marketing: This could not be farther than the truth, simply because the more social medial platform engages in, the more the pressure to post content constantly. Focusing on the platform that best suits your business is the best way to market a product.
- Hashtags are the best way to go for social media marketing: This is not always the case, and using it unnecessarily will not do anything to improve visibility
- Automated messages work best: They actually don’t, rather they come across as impersonal. A personal touch is necessary sometimes to improve the social media marketing of your brand.
Looking for a Social Media Marketing agency? Want to have a chat with OVOC, find out how they can help your business prosper and discuss about the best digital marketing strategies for your business?
Visit www.ovocreatives.com or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.